Navideshahed - It lasted 4 months to start Tarigh al – Quds Operation after the Iraqi attack. The Iranian forces participated in different operations to move the Bathi forces back in the region. Here are the most important operations that you can read:
1) "Ghayoor Asli" operation, 28 iranian forces attacked against Bathi forces in Ahwaz, they defeated them and made the Susangerd and Bostan free.
2) "2nd battalion operation" this operation finished successfully with the presence of 2 battalions from Islamic Revolution Guards Corps and a battalion from irregular wars.
3) "Nasr Operation" at the first part the operation was started to make the region (Karkheh) clear and moved toward "Hamid military station" finally the Iranian forces could not be successful in the operation for the Iraqi heavy attacks.
4) "Imam Ali Operation" it was started to make the Karkheh region free in 1981.
5) "Martyr Chamran operation" the operation started with the cooperation of irregular wars headquarters and Army in 1981which achieve success after 4 months and moved the Bathi forces back to the Karkheh River.
These operations had important results such as: Bathi forces could not move toward the Iran, improving self-confidence for defeating Bathi forces, detecting of the weaknesses of the enemy.