By the report of Navideshahed ( IRAN ) :
The book of " Daesh ; thoughts and Organizations " analyzed the history of foundation of ISIS , changes of ISIS and some Takfiri's thoughts . the book was prepared in 11 chapters in which analyzed the Terrorists Organization . the book " Daesh ; thoughts and Organizations " was written by Abdol Mohammad Sharifat , the book was published by " Darol Alam " publication in 2017 .
" Khavarej " those who had left Islam , stood against Holy Quran by the slogan of " there is no word except the word of God " Daesh Takfiri Groups followed their way and they kill people by the name of God and they stood against muslims especially the Shias .
Where ever the terrorist organizations created , it surely had background . if we did not analyzed it's background , it will be hidden during the history. This Takfiri Organization undoubtedly had background and of course it had different names during the history . they had a very clse relationship with some other terrorist groups such as ; Al Qaedah organization and etc in the middle east and of course the world.
We totally prepared some information which analyzes the history of their foundation , changes , organizations and some of their ( takfiries ) education . these information were conducted from a valid sources which is available for those who like these topics .
Now let's introduce you the chapters:
1) The fundamental defenitions
2) The history of the terrorist organization – creation of Daesh
3) The relation of Daesh with other organization
4) The organization of Daesh
5) Islamic government of Iraq and Syria
6) The strategies of Daesh against the countries and different groups
7) The crime of Daesh in Iraq and Syria
8) The ideology of the terrorist organization medias
9) Their thought and belief in creation of a government
10) Islamic clergies points of view against the creation of Daesh
11) The factors and effects of the Daesh creation
The information about the book :
Language : Persian
Edition No : First
Pages: 224 pages
Those who enjoy these kind of topics , can easily find the book in the valid library .
Message End /