The thesis with the name of " who is responsible for the war between Iran and Iraq " published in 1997 . it analyses the responsibility of Iraq in the imposed war . The thesis with the title of " who is responsible for the war between Iran and Iraq " had written by Fath Ali Heidari , he had prepared the thesis in the Allameh Tabatabaei university in 1997 .
The researcher had used 25 sources to prepare this thesis and conducted
it in 10 chapters .
These are the results of this research :
- The effect of Nuremberg and Tokyo courts to show the responsibility of the war
- Unilateral abolition of the boarder treaty in 1975
- Imposed war and its effects on the 1975 treaty
- The reaction of Iran against the Iraqi war
- Prohibition of non - use of force
- The effects of the war
- The differences between border clashes and armed conflict
- The crimes which had international responsibility
- The war initiator is the responsible
- Human rights violation and using chemical weapons
- Imposed war and the 1975 treaty
- The definition of the Iraqi military operation in 1980/09/22
Those who enjoy the thesis can find it at the " Issar and Martyrdom " specific central library in Tehran.