Selection, appointment and keeping managers are one of the essential issues that has been under the focus and concentration of master managers of different organizations. The sacred organization of Martyr Foundation of Islamic revolution also is not separated from this matter. But the research objective is considering the process of selection, appointment and keeping Managers in the Martyr Foundation of Islamic Revolution and providing a reasonable model. Research method is done by library and environmental ways. The statistical society of this research include all the managers of all the provinces and central Organization, secretaries, general mangers, the heads of Martyr Foundation of first degree cities and special cities that about 150 persons have been selected by simple methods randomly. The tool for measurement in this research is questionnaire. In the statistical analysis and consideration the descriptive and consumptive methods, two-sentence tests and variance analysis have been used.
The findings indicate that:
1. Using motivation factors of materialistic and intellectual rewards has been effective for keeping mangers.
2. Selection and appointment of formal manpower in organization and in management system has been emphasized.
3. About 91 % from respondents believe: that participation of mangers in educational terms which have been already recognized will effect to their propagation and development in their management position in high level.
4. About 85 % of respondents have expressed the evaluation and testing their abilities for their position of management something effective and valuable.
5. The managers should process and act towards the programs and propagations which have been already chosen and selected for organization.
6. Any person who is selected for the post of management despite of general conditions that are similar in all the governmental systems must have some specific and specialized characteristics and managements.