According to the position of stimulation in advancing the aims of associations, so that the research aims to consider effective factors as job-motivators of central Martyrs’ foundation staff according to Hertzberg’s Two-Factor theory in order to get more revenue and effects of staff based on some personal and associative factors.
Hertzberg states two effective points in creating job-motivators are hygiene and stimulus as each one has its especial bases: the hygienic bases are as follows: procedure, supervision, working situation and condition, mutual social relations, salary and fringe benefits. Stimulus bases are as follows: success, appreciations, responsibilities, interest in one’s job and progress. This is a descriptive research.
Research community includes Islamic revolution Martyrs’ staff in Tehran containing all four groups of high and intermediate managers, technical managers, supervisors and non-manager staff. 233 were chosen randomly as samples. T-student method, Variance analysis and K2 square method.
1) Results show that Hertzberg’s two-factor stimulus (hygiene and motivation) had on the average influenced the staff to do their job better.
2) There were no obvious different between men and women job-motivators.
3) There were differences according to different posts because of different educational degrees as university degrees influenced job-motivators.
4) Staff of 5 to 10 years of service is more motivated than others.
5) Staff of more than 40 years old is less motivated than others.
6) There was no obvious record about the job-motivation level among Shahed staff.
7) Among working groups who were combatants and non-combatants, self-sacrificing and non-self-sacrificing combatants, married and single there were no obvious differences recorded as job-motivators.