- the farmer looks at him and he says: "How many years have you been away from Iran?”
- I have been a prisoner of war for 11 years and I have been in Iraq and I have just been freed.
- you should know that 500 Tomans is only the money of one kilogram meat, not the money of a chubby sheep. If you want, I will weigh an ordinary sheep for you; if I discount for you, it will bee 10.000 Tomans!
- The prisoner of war closes his notebook after 20 days trips and he receives all of his money. The money was 8000 Tomans. After that he thanks his father for the entertainment and he says: "Count it; if the costs were more than this, I will give to you.”
- What is this money for?
- This money is for the costs of these 20 days!
- The father laughs and says: "First of all you should know that I have spent the money for myself and I don’t take money from you.” Secondly, if you want to know the costs, you should know that the costs has become 400.000 Tomans not 8000 Tomans!”